WellCreated Business Websites
Looking to get your business online quick? Need to replace an out-of-date website? At WellCreated, our mission is to provide life coaches, creatives, and entrepreneurs a beautiful and effective online presence for their business.
Get Online Right
It may seem easy to create your own website but unless you are a web developer, it’s a wrong use of your valuable time. Here’s the deal: you focus on what you do best and let us create a beautiful, fully functional business website for you.
We use our experience with the coaching and creative industries to make sure your site has all the elements it needs to impress your clients and prospects. You specify the fonts and colors and details that you want, so the site represents your brand.
Did We Mention It’s Exclusive?
We can’t do too many of these, so we’re only accepting five projects at a time. If you’re interested, go ahead and contact us now to request your spot.
Here’s how it works. The following process generally takes about six weeks.
- We discuss your needs and wishes for the site.
- If we agree to work together, we’ll send you a detailed proposal.
- You provide images and copy (text) for the site. We are, of course, happy to provide guidance in these areas along with basic copy editing.
- We’ll create an initial design of the site, based on our discussion and understanding of your particular business, and let you review it.
- You may request changes based on the initial design.
- At the end, you’ll have a beautiful, functional website that includes the following:
- Your own URL address (www.yourcompany.com)
- The five web pages that (most) every site needs: Home, About, Services/Products, Contact, and Blog.
- Full customization, including fonts, colors, images, and layouts.
- Your own hosting account with easy access for updating your blog and managing the site.
This service gets you everything you need to have a customized site up and running quickly. We’ll be happy to help with additional items (for example, copywriting, finding images, additional pages and features, membership areas, integration with other services, etc.),